Many religious and nonprofit organizations and schools sponsor trips within the United States and abroad. Despite the educational and spiritual value, travel comes with a great deal of risk. When you travel, you want peace of mind that you are protected should the unforeseen happen. You need insurance that will allow you to focus on the task at hand.
CM Solutions Insurance Agency can help you obtain protection for when you travel. CM Solutions works with MissionTripInsurance.com, a division of Insurance Consultants International, to make the process of finding and purchasing travel insurance as simple and pain-free as possible.
Why travel insurance?
- Do you sponsor any educational programs, tours to religious sites, evangelical programs, cross-culture educational programs or building projects?
- Do you have employees (including faculty members) or volunteers traveling to foreign countries?
- Would you be protected if you were injured or became seriously ill?
- What would you do if your passport was stolen?
When you purchase travel insurance, you are fulfilling your duty to your employees and volunteers, showing them that you care about their welfare. Purchasing travel insurance is an easy way to protect your people. You can:
- Build the cost of insurance into the cost of the trip per participants.
- Choose an individual plan or group rate.
- Apply online with instant ID cards and dedicated sales professionals to answer all your questions.
CM Solutions Insurance Agency is an independent agency owned by Church Mutual Holding Company, Inc. We offer products that provide coverages and solutions for Church Mutual Insurance Company, S.I. (a stock insurer)1 customers' needs.
This material may include only a general description of insurance coverages and does not include all terms, conditions and limitations found in the actual policy. The insurance policy, not any general descriptions of coverage that may be found in this material, will form the contract between the parties. Neither CM Solutions nor its employees, representatives or agents shall be liable to any party for the use of any information or statements made or contained herein.